Thursday, February 14, 2013

Currently Sewing With - Urban Ditsy

I have been dying to cut into this fabric and use it for something...ANYTHING.  So when little baby Aya went through all her burp clothes (again), I took the opportunity to use some of the beauty:


It's from Alexander Henry's new collection and this print is called Urban Ditsy in Tea (it's available here).  The flower is so unique and so gorgeous.  I love florals that isn't overly 'girly' and this is fits the bill perfectly.  I'll sew up some burp clothes and hopefully it'll last Aya through this super drooly stage :).  Pictures and all that good stuff coming soon.



2 comments:

Heidi Staples said...

Isn't this print fantastic? I have the grey colorway, and I'm dying to use it for something soon. Those flowers are so unique!

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Little House Cakes! I've got your button on my Featured On page. Have a wonderful week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...