Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello Spring!

Love this time of year (despite the mosquitos and allergies!).   There's a freshness in the air in the spring time - a little mix of morning dew, roses and lemon blossoms to be exact...at least in our yard :).  This year I started off with this little fun wreath project.  My first handmade wreath and I think I might be hooked...


I used a wire frame and wrapped burlap ribbon around there to hide the frame.  Then I loosely tied in more burlap ribbon with the cute little yellow ribbon I found in a $1 bin :).  


The peonies I found online - they are gorgeous aren't they?  I tied the peonies evenly around the wreath and topped it all off with a "W" metal sign I found at Michaels.  Looks great and perfect for a little pop of color.

Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Almost Precious said...

The wreath is gorgeous and a perfect way to welcome Spring and also welcome guests.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...