Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fabric Love #8

I am loving Alexander Henry fabrics.  I just got in my shipment of their fabrics and I am some very yummy ones to share with you today :).  So to this week's Fabric Love(ing) Alexander Henry!

Little Farm:
Playful and cute, this fabric would be awesome for any fun project:
This is available in both White and Blue backgrounds - how great is that?? 


Griffith Floral
And speaking fun - I love the playful retro feel of this one.  I haven't decided what I'll do with it yet, but I couldn't resist!


Last but not least...
Barclay Snail
Speechless...I don't like snails, but this is sooo cute!  I'm also a sucker for orange fabrics...

As usual all of Fabric Love fabrics are available at JAQS Studio @ Etsy :).



-Q

5 comments:

Leslie said...

oh the snails are too cute

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

LOVE these prints. I'm a huge fan of Alexander Henry! Love the joyous & light & airy feel! I found your blog earlier this week and I LOVE it <3 So awesome to find someone so creatively beautiful willing to help others learn as well!

Xoxo
Crystal
Crystal@domesticbutnotmartha.com
www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

Marcia W. said...

These are all soooo cute. Good choices for Fabric Love. alternate email mlwright29(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ngelica said...

I love the fabrics you showcase they are always so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...