Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Made By ME #29 Linky Party and Features

Happy May everyone!  This is by far one of my favorite months - not too hot, not too cold.  I am torn between enjoying time outside or staying inside to work on projects.  I'm glad that some of us has found time to CREATE...and cook :).  Here are a few favorites from last week - scroll down to join in this week's linky party.

Crafts

Sewing and Knits


Food

..and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  Happy Linking everyone.






Just one easy peasy rule: Follow JAQS Studio :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the fun feature!!

Erin @ MakeitSew said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt this week!! I worked hard on it :) Too bad I don't have anything new to share this week!

Winnie said...

Thank you for hosting another party :)

mrslauralynn said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thank you for hosting.
Have a fantastic day!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chilaquiles! You are too sweet!

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Batman Set:) Your button is on my Featured On page.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting :)

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

Thanks for hosting!

Peli said...

oh my god!!!! i cant believe im one of last weeks favorites!!
thank you soooo much!!!
and of course thanks for hosting another great party!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting!
Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...