Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Made By ME #52 Linky Party and Features

Hello everyone.  Autumn has definitely arrived and I am a happy camper :).  Beautiful fall colors are showing up everywhere and I am ready to bring the quilts out...and to make some new ones ;).   I had a great time looking at all the projects from last week.  Lots of great colors and ideas - here are a few favorites from last week.  Read to the end of the post for this weeks' party.

FOOD
SEWING AND KNITS

CRAFTS & DECOR


...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  Happy Linking everyone! 

... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)
  

10 comments:

Crystelle said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week!

Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

bliss bloom {blog} said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you're having a great week!! ~Melanie

Winnie said...

Hi
Thank you soooooooo much for featuring my Chocolate Polka Dot (inside) Apple Cake
What a lovely surprised, I'm honored!:)

And thanks for another party :)
Have a fabulous week

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fun party, such great features!

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

How cool!!! THANK YOU so much for featuring my Maple Glazed Donuts!!! This is a great time of year for crafts and recipes! So fun!

Leslie said...

Super awesome features! Thanks for hosting!

carpe diem said...

Thanks for another link party!
I posted some homemade costumes that I make for my family.
We don't celebrate Halloween in Croatia, but we do dress up a lot during Carnival season :)

Cindy B. said...

Hi, thanks for hosting, have a great day :)

Patrii said...

I really need web hosting company for my page, I like your page that what I need, can you help me about choose web company for my page, a friend of mine recommended me www.elcoplanet.com have you ever heard about them. i have checked there web site and it seems that they offer chip prices and good performances unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.

Pol Treviss said...

I don’t know, I have heard for www.elcoplanet.com and I saw their site but my opinion is that www.eaglehost.info is best for hosting and reseller, I have been using www.bluehsot.com www.ixwebhosting.info but www.eaglehost.info provides best services and performances as for web hosting also for reseller web hosting such is Alpha Reseller and super Alpha Reseller, so if yu are looking for recommendation mine is www.eaglehost.info

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...