Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Made By ME #60 Linky Party and Features

Okay - only 14 days till Christmas.  Try not to panic.  BUT am I the only one who hasn't started to THINK about Christmas shopping yet???  Searching the internet now and maybe trip to some stores later and maybe I could cross some names off my list...yikes.  Hopefully you guys are better prepared than I am ;).  However, I did manage to take a look at the great projects from last week and I am AMAZED by how great the projects are.  Here are a few faves from last week...and as usual this weeks' party at the end of the post.  And I am off the cyber shopping :)


CRAFTS & DECOR








 ...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  Happy Linking everyone! 
... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)
  

5 comments:

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Maysem said...

Thanks for featuring my no sew snowman!! Yay!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my leather and lace bracelets! :)

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my German Chocolate Brownies!!! Hope you have an excellent week!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for featuring our salt dough ornaments! What a nice surprise! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...