Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Made By ME #75 Linky Party and Features

Thank you everyone that joined in the party last week - either by adding your project or visiting projects from the party.  Either way, THANK YOU :).  I'm excited each week to see the great projects and I hope you are too.  Here are some faves from last week - and as usual scroll down to bottom to add your amazing creation(s).


CRAFTS & DECOR


SEWING AND KNITS 
 

 
 ...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  Happy Linking everyone! 
... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)
  

10 comments:

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks for your weekly awesomeness at these parties. :) Woot-woot!

hugs x
Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Callie @ Callies Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting!

Christine said...

Thanks for the FABULOUS party!!! Have a great evening!

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party, I am glad to be joining in again... have a great week!
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Full Price? NEVER! said...

Thanks for featuring my peanut butter cups!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Katie Adams said...

Thank you for featuring my Fabric Flip Flops! I love your party and wouldn't miss it!

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my laminated wallet! I've got your button on my Featured On page:)

Stephanie S. said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party. And also for featuring my Love jar, so happy to share with others! :)

Stephanie
http://crazylittlelovebirds.blogspot.com

buttons said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope your week is going great!

Cheers!
Buttons
The Hot Toddies of Washington

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...