Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Made By ME #82 Linky Party and Features

Wonderful projects from last weeks' party.  There were SOOO many yummy foods to look at and so many recipes to try.  The sewing projects were fantastic - from recycled clothes to quilts and everything in between :).  And if you're on the look out for some fun and easy Father's Day crafts there are some featured this week.  In short, AWESOME party last week and here are some highlights.

Scroll down to include your project in this weeks' party :).


 SEWING AND KNITS 
 


FOOD


CRAFTS & DECOR


...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  Happy Linking everyone! 
... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)


  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

Mami Made It said...

I am happy! Thank you so much for the feature!

Kim said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!

Kim @ {enjoy the view}

Unknown said...

You know what, you are always stellar about having features chosen and I really appreciate that, thank you!!

Beth @ The First Year Blog

Marte said...

Thanks a lot for featuring me again! I love the Maggie Mae pattern sooooo much! Marte

ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi! I am so glad to be here again!
I am linking pillows I made for my friends and sour and sweet Rhubarb & Strawberry Cake.
Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my Father's Day Tie Bookmark! Hope you're having a great week.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party!! I currently have a giveaway going on for ONE more day!! Hope you can come by and enter! May Designs Giveaway
Abbi @ Seasons of a Homemaker

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing my stenciled dresser that I painted for One Crafty Contest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...