Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oodles of Bundles

I had a little bit of a bundle mania the last few days after seeing my fabric closet nearly empty of bundles.

So I got to making a ton of new napkins:
IMG_2890
Cloth napkin fan like me?  Come grab some for yourself at JAQS Studio.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

and bundling up coordinating fabrics:
bundles
Available here and here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

and even had a chance to put together more FAT Stash bundles:
fb
Available HERE.  (FATS only $1.25)

Had a blast cutting and sewing and now my fabric bundle closet is all stocked :) - doesn't it feel great to be PRODUCTIVE! :) 

I know I know this is all about my shops - but I can't help it.  I love how these bundles turned out and this is a great way to share my work.  Quilting could resume now ;).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...