Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fabric Love #23 & Fabric SALE: It's Beginning to Look like Christmas

There's a chill in the air and the holiday spirit is beginning to pop up ... everywhere. Even... no especially in fabric :)  Right now I am loving this great collection from Michael Miller.  It has such color, cheer and whimsy.  Love them.

From stockings

to decorations

fun animal prints ...

and what wonderful colors!

Now that I have a few in my hands (ha) - the possibilities are endless.  I'm thinking holiday runner, the cutest little gift bags, maybe a first holiday quilt??? 

As always Fabric Love fabrics are always available at my little fabric shop at both Etsy and here at it's new home.  Don't forget my fabric sale going on NOW - 10% off your WHOLE order - now through Dec 1st. Come by soon -  these fabrics are going fast!

5 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I love these holiday prints!!

LisaG said...

Oh wow.... Love the holiday fabrics :)

Tasha said...

Wow, I just love all of these. I love your new fabric home too! It is a beautiful shop

c.w.frosting said...

How fun! Love the patterns & colors!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Great fabrics! Love them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...