Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Made By ME #103 Linky Party and Features

I hope everyone is keeping safe and free of germs this season.  I know around here, it seems like everyone is catching one thing or another - guess it's that time of year.  Anyways, on to funner topics - FEATURES and party time.  Awesome projects last week.  Hope everyone had a chance to view the projects from last week, if not here are some highlights.  Scroll down to add your awesome project this week :).


FOOD
 

SEWING AND KNITS
 

  CRAFTS & DECOR 
 

...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  
Happy Linking everyone! 
... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)
  

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party!!

Lynda said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Thanksgiving Table Runner. Thanks for hosting!

Katie said...

Thanks for featuring my Fall Canning Lid Wreath! I love your party!

Maysem said...

Thanks for sharing my fall vignette!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...