Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cozy Up With A New Fall Quilt

I know, I have this sickness with Autumn.  Maybe it's the beautiful colors, maybe it's the gorgeous weather, maybe the yummy foods...yes I love fall :).  That's why I am in love with this quilt.  I just finished it the other day and got a chance a few shots before listing in the shop.

Meet my latest quilt - a Autumn Chevron Quilt:


 I am very excited that I finally got a chance to finish a TWIN size quilt - it's been a while and I really missed the larger quilt sizes.

I used the same fabrics for the backing and even repeated the chevron design in 2 rows in the back.


The warm earthy florals are just about perfect.  I quilted it free style for a soft finish.

The only regret I have about this quilt is not having more of these fabrics in my stash - I would love to make another one like it for my daughters room - a smaller toddler size.  Maybe I'll find some equivalents soon for that project.


This quilt is available at the shop right now.   Hopefully it'll find itself a nice home and be enjoyed for many many years to come.


Soft Floral Earth Tone Chevron Twin Sized Quilt 
Front: 100% Cotton Prints and Solids
Batting: Warm & Natural 100% cotton
Backing: 100% Cotton Prints and Solids
Completed Dimension: ~73" x 88"
Quilting Method: Free Style Quilting throughout quilt
Binding: Machine Stitched for extra durability

2 comments:

Carla said...

I adore the colour palette in this quilt!

justacraftymother said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric. is it from one collection? where did you get it? just beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...