- the little unexpected hugs and "I Love You"
- raising kids - the ultimate from 'scratch' project ;)
- finding their little toys hidden in all the drawers and even the freezer - brings a smile to my face everytime
- their cute little toes, hands, smiles, burps, laughter, and even the whining is sometimes adorable too
- a test of my patience. Since being a Mom I have learned (learning) to be more patient - don't let the little things get to me.
- treasure even the littlest of things
- seeing the world in their eyes
- a constant reminder of what life is really about
So on to this week's Fabric Love and Fabric Giveaway. In the sentiment of Mother's day today I am featuring 2 great fabrics from Alexander Henry:
This fabric always reminds me of feminine beauty. I always imagine that these ladies - probably wonderful moms - meditating, exchanging stories and taking time away from their busy lives for themselves.
Chic, stylish, powerful woman :). What every mom is!
In celebration of Mother's Day I am giving away 1 full yard of fabric - your choice of either the La Strada or Tea House or 1/2 yard of each. Just be a follower and leave a quick comment of what you are thankful for on this Mother's day by Tuesday 9PM-PST. A random winner will be picked Tuesday night.
Thanks and have a great Mother's Day!