Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Made By ME #97 Linky Party and Features

Hi everyone!  Thanks for joining in to my linky parties.  It's been great hosting and I really appreciate all the kind comments and support.  Can't believe we're almost at HUNDRED parties :).  Where does time go???

OK, enough with the sentimental stuff ;) - let's get on with the party.  Here some highlights from last week and scroll down to add your fantastic project to this weeks' party.

SEWING AND KNITS
 

  CRAFTS & DECOR


 FOOD



...and onto this week's "Made by ME" Linky Party.  
Happy Linking everyone! 
... and don't forget to visit our fellow bloggers :)
  

7 comments:

Winnie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Apple Cinnamon Yeast-Rolls
♥♥
I wish you a wonderful week and thanks for another party!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Fun as always! Thanks for hosting!

Maysem said...

Thank you so much for sharing my welcome neighbor gift! As always, you do make my day! :)

Jill said...

Thanks for featuring my triangular boxes! and for hosting once again. Have a fabulous week.

Vel Criste said...

Excited to share my Bar cart! Thanks for hosting!

Pienkel said...

Thank you for featuring my baby kimono! Love the style you present your features in, your blog looks so fresh and stylish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...