Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabric Love #20: Farm Fresh

Have you seen these Farm Fresh fabrics from Riley Blake?


They are designed by October Afternoon and I am loving them.  

Fun farm animals print is simply CUTE.  The light teal color in the background is the perfect shade and the farm animals?  CUTE!
Farm Fresh (C9001) Farm Animals - Teal

Do you know how much I like the Heath fabrics from Alexander Henry?  Well this pink one from Riley Blake is so similar to them...but in PINK.  How great is that???
Farm Fresh Pink (C9007)

My absolute favorite fabric - this week ;) - is this little beauty. From the fabulous light teal background to the greatest little blooms. L-O-V-E.
Farm Fresh (C9003) Flowers - Teal

So many projects running through my mind right now - a super soft and cute little girl quilts (chenille would be awesome to use with these!), pillow shams, cute little kid napkins, little girl's purse or bag, notebook covers... etc etc.  Think I'll be adding some super soft chenille fabrics to my stash to use with these :).

As usual all of Fabric Love fabrics are available at JAQS Fabrics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...