Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fabric Love #25:: Folk Modern

I just opened my latest shipment in my fabric shop and I am in love...yes again...and yes I am obsessed from fabric - who can blame a girl??  There's sooo many beautiful fabrics out there, it's hard not to fall in love again...and again...

Well, if you haven't already, check out Ellen Baker's latest and greatest - Folk Modern.


6 great patterns in 3 colorways each.  All prints are in the famous Kokka light canvas - wonderful weight for just about anything.

Photo courtesy of Kokka Fabrics

I especially like it for the versatility of the prints.  Dreaming of pillows, dresses, bags and all sorts of goodies in the future...

Photo courtesy of Kokka Fabrics


See all fabrics from  Folk Modern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...