Thursday, August 14, 2014

Modern Color Triangle Quilt

I've been waiting to make this quilt for a while...waiting for the right color combo to show up in my stash...
Now it's DONE :)
I'm happy to share this clean modern triangle quilt:


I absolutely adore the little pop of mustard yellow and aqua.


I backed it with a single piece of the Rainy Day fabric from Blend Fabrics.  The colors match just perfectly...again a piece of fabric that I was waiting to use on just the right project.


I will be making more of these triangle quilts :) - they are SO fun to make and I adore the results.


Another addition to the JAQ Studio little Etsy shop HERE.

Quilt Information:
Modern Patchwork Triangle Quilt
Front: 100% Cotton Prints
Batting: Warm & Natural 100% cotton
Backing: 100% Cotton Print - Single Piece
Completed Dimension: 41"x64"
Quilting Method: Straight line quilting along each side of each seam
Binding: Machine Stitched for extra durability
Sold HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...