Monday, August 18, 2014

Got Boxes?

So things have gotten a little ... out of control?  Summer activities, kids being at home and a whole lot of sunshine has taken it's toll in the living room.  BOXES BOXES BOXES!  Deliveries to our little shop continues but we had been lazy about opening them :(


Don't worry!  They're mostly fabric restocks and shipping supplies so no outgoing orders has been delayed (PHEW right??).   I'm grateful for these slow summer days and don't mind the build up of boxes for a week...or 3 ;).

As usually - the shop is always open and napkins and such must be made for our wonderful customers.  Here's a snack that is ready to be folded and packaged by yours truly.


OH I just LOVE those bicycle prints!  I can't seem to get enough of that fabric...and I guess I'm not getting enough since it's always backordered...eek.  So I'm glad I have a few more yards left before the next big shipment.



Really random, but do you like the sight of thread?  Like the little threads left behind after a good day of snipping?  I do :). 

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh Im also in love with the bicycle Print. Im fixing to attempt to make me a scarf with bike print. Wish me luck. I never sew!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...