Sunday, July 25, 2010

Monthly Goals - August 2010

I used to post Weekly Goals but that was getting a little out of hand to manage. And face it, on some weeks it's just not wise. So to keep my sanity in check I'm going to change Weekly Goals to Monthly Goals. I didn't want to wait till the first of the month, so my first installment of Monthly Goals will also include the end of July :).

Monthly Goals for August (and End of July :)):

I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I have finished about 90% of the hand-quilting so far and the last 10 should be a breeze.


  • Finished up the sewing room reORG and show it off!

Yep, that's right I finally made progress on this. A long time coming but it was worth all the work.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...