Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 1 of the 12 Weeks of Christmas - Napkins

Holiday Napkins & Napkins Rings 


Holiday napkins are an easy way to bring the holidays to any holiday table.  I like to keep mine simple so that it could be used year round if I wanted to.  I put extra flair on it during Christmas with a holiday napkin ring. 


A simple but elegant way to make your dinner table a little more festive for the holidays.  These napkins are crisp and ready to use:

IMG_0079

Without the napkin rings, these napkins are discrete enough to use year-round so you don't have to hold off till the holidays to use these. I hate having a bunch of seasonal items around the house that we only use once a year.
IMG_0081
A nice additional to the table any time of year.


A detailed Tutorial for these Holiday Napkins is found here.



Happy Week 1 of the JAQS 12 Weeks of Christmas! 

5 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

What a great idea! I love Christmas projects! I will definately be checking back to see what you are making!

Unknown said...

Looking great!

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Mid Week Mingle blog hop, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog design tips, you know where to come!
Today we teach another useful blog tutorial, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Wednesday!

Adventures said...

What a great project and a way to jazz up the table! I am your newest follower from the blog hop.I hope you will return the favor http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com/2010/10/wednesday-blog-hops.html

Ruth said...

Those are beautiful. What a great idea! I'm a new follower from the MWM. Stop by when you get a chance!

living well, spending less

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...