Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Jammed Pack Weekend

What didn't I do this weekend???

The most important was celebrating my sons' birthdays. Happy Birthday Asher and Silas!  4 and 2 - Fun!  Let the chaos begin continue!

IMG_3559

I was able to sneak in a little bit of time in the sewing room to do this:

...gather fabrics for the Spring Wheels quilt:
IMG_3552

...make more cloth napkins. Napkins are like socks - they 'disappear' :P:
IMG_3546

...some hand binding @ night:
IMG_3550

...and organizing my new fabrics :) - I'll share some in the next Fabric Love:
IMG_3556

All this along with co-hosting the kids' birthday party for 30+ family/friends, cleaning the house (TWICE), mad-dash shopping trip to Whole Foods (reminder to shelf: DO NOT shop right before Super Bowl Sunday)...and other 'routine' stuff. I'm exhausted.

-Q

1 comment:

Ivory Spring said...

Q, I swooned looking at your new sweet fabrics, especially those of the Russian dolls!

Your sons have birthdays in the same month?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...