Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Wrapup: Seeing Circles

Busy busy weekend. Besides from hanging out with my energetic family with chalk full of activities, there was plenty of room for some sewing room activities as well :) (YEH!)

So this is a peak at the next quilt on my cutting table:

IMG_9643
Venturing into the world of circles for the first time. So far so good. Pretty fun, though a bit tedious to hand cut.

I am also on the finish line of completing the Zig Zag quilt - finish photos to come soon. This is the first of TWO big quilts and I also have to smaller ones too waiting to be pieced:
IMG_9642
Working on this zig zag quilts as been FUN :)

This I am also putting together more cloth napkins for my JAQS Studio Etsy store.  I need some more for our kitchen as well so I'll try to make enough for both ;).

Have a great and productive week everyone :)

-Q

2 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

What I can see of the zigzag quilt I REALLY like!

embiguous said...

love your blog Q!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...