Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MIA

Sorry this blog is been a little sparse lately. I've been spending some time here:

Click for larger image - the photo is gorgeous!  My husband took it from a top a parking lot on the edge of town.  Beautiful :)
 
It's was a half work and half vacation with the hubby type of trip.  Do you recognize this skyline??

AUSTIN - TEXAS!

This was my 3rd trip and my husband's 1st.  I have grown to really love this little city.  It's alive with wonderful food, great music and a LOT of character.  Despite it's wacky weather (ie: super thunder storms, humidity, HEAT, super cold weathers, rolling storms, etc) this is actually an awesome place to visit....and live ;).

Promise I'll be back in the Studio with more project updates soon :)

-Q

2 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Lucky you, Q! :)

p.s. It's great to hear from you... :)

Suze said...

I love you fabric...TSWL sent me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...