Thursday, August 15, 2013

Making Twill Tape Tags

If you've ever ordered my napkin sets (shameless plug ;)) you know that I use twill tape as a tag on each set up napkins.  They are each individually printed, ironed, cut and attached by yours truly.  I know it's tedious at times but I believe in the concept of making things from scratch...plus the process is relaxing when I have the time :).



So once in while I make a big batch of it and today I want to share with you some photos of this process.

 

Step 1: Design your logo and the REVERSE (aka mirror image) of it ready to print

Step 2: Print it on transfer paper like this one from Amazon

Step 3: Cut out your logos 

Step 4: Iron on (aka transfer on) to your twill tape


Step5: Cut to into individual labels



I make a bunch of these at a time and save them in a zipper bag.  A little tedious...a little therapeutic...but from scratch and saves a little bit of $$ :).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...