Super easy recipe:
- Half a small watermelon (the big ones don't fit in our fridge)
- 1 cups of simple syrup (1/2 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water ... put into a pot and boil until sugar dissolves. Then cool :))
- Optional - Lime or Lemon
(1) Cut watermelon into cubes and blend well
(2) Pour blended watermelon through a shifter.
(If you have a baby around, save the pulp - makes for a yummy treat for your little one!)
(3) Pour in the cooled simple syrup.
(4) If you like, squeeze in some fresh lime or lemon juice to taste.
(5) Chill in fridge for a couple of hours, pour over ice and enjoy!