Sunday, September 22, 2013

Autumn Goodies Added To Etsy

You know how much I adore Autumn.  So when this time of year rolls around I get totally inspired by all the beautiful colors.  Also this year, I decided to make some fall inspired to add to my little Etsy shop.

I few autumn inspired cloth napkin prints to add to the collection. 

 

The second one (trees) is an old favorite of mine.  I'm so glad this print is back and super excited that I could start creating items with it again - perfect for the fall.

In addition to napkins (we can't get enough of this at our house - I think our current rotation of napkins we use for a family of 5 is about 120 now and counting!), I also started to make fabric bunting.  I love the way these look and completely functional too.  I sewn it so it's completely rewashing - no fraying and easy to iron flat.

Take a peak :)

This is my favorite, fall inspired bunting.  Absolutely beautiful colors - reds, oranges and browns.


Fabric Bunting is such a great way to add a pop of color to any room or outdoor activity.  Our boys like to string it around the living room and playroom for fun :).  Silly kids!

Here's one that was Halloween inspired.  This will be used outside our home very soon.


Well that's the shop update for now.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...