Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pins? Again???

Yep - time to break out the safety pins again.  This time isn't as bad as last time - it's only 2 mid-sized quilt this time **phew**

Quilt #1 - Modded - Zoo in Green
IMG_1456

No pics for the golden version due to a [stupid] mistake in measuring the quilt backing ... it will need to wait till next week 'cause I am D-O-N-E with pinning.  On to quilting up the one pinned quilt and some binding from last round of quilting :) - Did I ever mention I love the binding process :)?

2 comments:

needle and nest said...

That quilt is going to be soooo cute! I love the prints you chose. I don't mind binding so much. I'm with you on pinning, though!

Keera Job - live.love.sew pattern co. said...

Feeling you with the pinning thing... mine never seem to be in the right place and I am always repinning to get it straight/right/perfect... have had lots of wonky attempts! Love the colours in the quilt... crushing polka dots at the moment x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...