Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Wrapup: Star continues

This weekend I spent a lot of time NOT in the sewing room. Between end of summer events and wedding planning for my sister's wedding (next June) I was barely able to sew. I manage to finish up a few stars:
IMG_1676

But have a bunch more to finish up:
IMG_1679

I'm still in the process of transitioning over JAQS fabrics to www.jaqsfabrics.com. I have a bunch of fabrics coming in this months, so hopefully some 'free time' opens up one of these weekends so I could actually add them to the new shop. Oh yeah, did I mention the 10 quilt ideas I have swimming around in my head I still need to get on paper??? Lots to do :)

Have a safe and wonderful week - enjoy the rest of summer :)!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

I do love those flowers in the center of the star!

p.s. Haven't forgotten about writing you, still terribly swamped! :(

Krista Schneider said...

love the stars! very pretty :D

Anonymous said...

I love the background fabric choice!

Kathy said...

Mmm... your colors are very pretty!

Lee said...

Pretty stars! I just love the pink crosshatch print. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...