Saturday, August 4, 2012

A View From the Sewing Machine

I have been spending a lot of time in front of my sewing machine lately - YEH!!!  So I thought I'll show you a view of what I'm staring at most of the day.

Here's a glimpse of some little boy quilts I'm working on. Straight line against the seam quilting.  I love quilting this style - it's modern and very effective. 


My poor cutting table that is currently occupied by my computer and a bunch of bolts that I have some plans for... ;)


And here's a view of my ironing board currently - It is completely full of stacks like these.  Napkin fabric that is all cut and ready to be sewn.


Do you notice a theme here?  It seems like all my flat surfaces in my sewing machine is FULL.  I think I have maybe a corner of the cutting table that I could probably fit something on.  All this makes me fill productive and cluttered at the same time :).

2 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

SO fun! Thanks for the peek into your work!

N. Maria said...

Oh, I wish I was there to help you with the sewing!!!! ...and looking at all your gorgeous fabric!
Flat surfaces are definitely a fabric catcher at my house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...