Each year I like to make snowflakes - out of paper, felt, fabric, cardboard or whatever medium I could find. This year I found some pre-cut snowflakes that I just couldn't resist.
They were a couple of dollars @ Michaels - and super affordable after using their 40% coupon :). And with some work and fun they turn into quite beautiful snowflakes to hang...anywhere.
Here's a quick tutorial:
- Gather materials: pre-cut snowflakes, glue, water, cup, paintbrush, string, glitter, bells, ribbon
- In a cup, pour about 2 tablespoon of water into cup and add about equals parts of water
- Put a few snowflakes on a string- spaced out a little
- Paint thin layer of glue mixture onto both sides of each snowflake
- Sprinkle on glitter on snowflakes
- Hang up snowflakes to dry completely
- Decorate with bells and ribbon
Hang these from the ceiling, on doorways, windows, Christmas trees or anywhere you like. Happy Decorating :)