Monday, January 17, 2011

Sewing Room - Day 2

Second day and the room is looking great. Got the flooring in - it's a laminate from IKEA. I needed something that would be affordable but still sturdy enough for the wear and tear of a craft room. And my husband chose a very nice baseboard to finish it off:

IMG_2595

Like that wall color - I DO! It's the same color from my son's bedroom. It's called Organic Garden and suppose to be a safer and more environmentally friendly paint than conventional paint. It's sold at most major home improvement stores around here like Home Depot.

IMG_2581

Next up - putting back all the furnishings and organizing the room. I also got a new cutting table for the room - can't wait to get that up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...