Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrapup

You know you have had a productive sewing room weekend when this is how the room looks like by Sunday night:

IMG_6047

Did I mention that is the NEATER part of the room? EEK!    A lot of organizing and cleaning up to do.  When the room gets this messy it's actually not all that productive to work in it.  I spend countless minutes shuffling through piles of fabrics, loosing design pages, random pins everywhere and rearranging the cutting table to get a few inches of workable space.  I don't know about you but I HATE it.  All the while I'm thinking I should stop now and clean up.  Next time I'm in that room I will tidy up!

With that said, I did manage to do a lot of cutting and sewing despite the mess.  Here's a sneak peak of two quilts I have been working on:

IMG_6039
Framed Flowers - A look at the 'Frame'

IMG_6052
Pretty Bricks

Here's to another productive week and some much-needed cleaning :).

-Q

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...