Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly Goals June 14 - June 20

june7_2010_results

Not bad results from last week. All except the Scrappy Pillow #2 was complete. I have no desire at this point to finish it, but I will keep it on the last 'cause I really don't want the 'unfinished' projects pile to development. Slippery slope and all that good stuff.

Here's the list for this week:

June14_2010
Notice I didn't put Sweet Blocks on the list this week. But I will finish pressing it then I will STAY AWAY from it until next week. I really need to crack down on:
  1. Organization
  2. Finishing Projects
  3. ORGANIZATION!
Here's to a new week :).

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Good luck!!

Ivory Spring said...

Q,
I always enjoy reading your list - I hope you get heaps done this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...