Sunday, April 4, 2010

Modded Quilt Preview

Here's a preview of the next quilt I'm working on. I'm going back to more earth tones. This next one has a lot of browns and reds. I've cut up all the pieces and now ready to piece it all together. *SIGH* and more ironing/pressing :P.

IMG_3374
The pre-cutting phrase.

The feel that I want to achieve from this quilt is simplicity, modern, and earthy.  I don't have anyone in mind to give this quilt to.  It may be my first one that I'll put on my new Etsy site.  Most of the quilts I make I plan to put on Etsy, but it always get ear-marked or taken by family/friend even before it's finished :). 

1 comment:

amylouwho said...

Thanks for checking in with me for sew & tell! You got the button up correctly. Just be sure that the post you link up to share is a finish that you had the previous week. And that you also mention/link back to the sew & tell post. You can read the guidelines here:http://www.amylouwho.com/p/sew-tell.html

the new post for this week with the linky will be up tomorrow! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...