Here's what I came up with:
- Finish Modded Brown Quilt (first quilt that's not ear-marked for anyone!).
- This is I started already but I am DETERMINED to get it finished by the half way mark in the spring challenge.
- Start on Extended Blue/White quilt. This is been cut up and ready for piecing. Photos and update to come.
- START a quilt for my younger son. Haha he's over 1 and I still haven't gotten around to making him a quilt yet. The yard part for making quilts for the family is deciding on the fabric. I don't want to make him a baby quilt because I want something that he could use for his awaiting twin size bed. So I still have some time :). I changed the goal slightly from the original because I really don't think it's possible to get it finished by 6 weeks. But I am going to at least start on it!
- Make some NON-Quilt items: pot holders, pillows, place mats, etc etc etc. Oh wait. Ok I'll stick to TWO NON-Quilt items. Well on my way with the Scrappy Project.
Two orchards from my living room.
My OTHER goal (not sewing related) is to keep at least one orchid plant alive for more than 1 year :P. I heard orchids were easy, but I have been having the worse luck with them. Here's to setting goals!