I picked up an espresso machine from Costco a couple of years ago - Saeco Barista. It's made a very reliable cup of coffee since day one and it's still going strong. How I make a Iced Vanilla Latte at home?
- Fill glass about 2/3 full of ice.
- Pour in milk - a little over 1/2 full
- In a small bowl - add in about 2 teaspoon of Vanilla syrup - I use Torani
- Put in about 2 shots of espresso - about 3-4 ounces
- ENJOY with a straw and continue on with the quilting!
Oh yeah pictured above are my new favorite tumblers. They are from a company called Vessel Drinkware and they have a huge selection of these acrylic tumblers with straws. They are 16 ounces and ultra cute! I couldn't resist. I picked it up at Whole Foods Market but I think they sell it online and also in other stores as well.
This is actually my SECOND one. I got another one that is gray with a skull on it. But I thought this would be a little cheerier when I'm quilting :P.