Monday, May 17, 2010

Unplanned Weekend Activities

It was suppose to be my Friday off work, followed by a weekend of quilt making...but life always have a way of creating distractions.

It turned out that I did have to go into work Friday, and it was a much longer work day than usual.  Needless to say I didn't have a chance to do much that Friday night.  Saturday I didn't that it was about time my older son got some new clothes - haha though his pants do make wonderful capris :P.  But nonetheless, it was time to do some cloth shopping - for the kids and for myself and my husband.  So Saturday, after a quick Farmer's Market run, we headed out to the outlets for new clothes.

Sunday was spent at my niece's 4th birthday party - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

So, here's the damage to my Weekly Goals last week:

may10_u_2010
I finished about half of the goals and barely started on the rest :(.  Better luck next week right?  Well I've updated my goals for the coming week - hopefully I'll have better luck this time around:

may17_2010

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...